This website is provided by IDRAWPRO INC. and its affiliates (collectively, “IDRAWPRO INC.”). By accessing the idrawpro.com website (the “Site”), you are indicating your acknowledgement and acceptance of these Terms of Service. These Terms of Service are subject to change by idrawpro.com at any time in its discretion. Your use of this Site after such changes are implemented constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of the changes. Please consult these Terms of Service regularly.
Restrictions on Use
All material included on this Site, and any other Site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by idrawpro.com, such as text, graphics, logos, images, photographs, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software (the “Content”), is the property of idrawpro.com, its subsidiaries, affiliated companies and/or third-party licensors and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. Modification or use of the Content except as expressly provided in these Terms of Service violates idrawpro.com’s intellectual property rights.
The Content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of idrawpro.com, except that:
1. You may download, print, distribute and use pages from the Site for your own informational, non-commercial purposes, but not for commercial use or general distribution.
2. Any copies of documents or pages from the Site must not alter the original Site content and must include the idrawpro.com copyright notice: © 2014 idrawpro.com. All Rights Reserved.
3. You may link to this Site provided that the link does not falsely imply or suggest that idrawpro.com has endorsed or is affiliated with the linked Site.
Users of the Site must not:
1. Monitor, gather or copy any Content on this Site by using any robot, “bot,” spider, crawler, spyware, engine, device, software, extraction tool or any other automatic device, utility or manual process of any kind.
2. Frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark or other proprietary information (including, without limitation, any images, text or page layout).
3. Engage in any activities through or in connection with this Site that seek to attempt to harm minors or are unlawful, offensive, obscene, threatening, harassing, abusive or that violate any right of any third party.
4. Attempt to circumvent the security systems of the Site.
5. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to services, materials, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any idrawpro.com server.
6. Attempt to use the Site for any purposes other than those intended by idrawpro.com, as determined by idrawpro.com in its sole discretion.
7. Upload or submit any data or information that contains viruses or any other computer code, corrupt files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment. 8. Engage in any activity that interferes with a user’s access to this Site or the proper operation of this Site. You also agree that, in using this Site, you will not impersonate any person or entity.
The Content and the functionality of the Site may be updated or changed at any time without prior notice. In addition, if idrawpro.com becomes aware that you are copying, modifying or distributing the Content of the Site other than for the permitted uses of the Site, idrawpro.com reserves the right to revoke your right to these permitted uses.
Proprietary Information Consent
If you wish to use material contained on this Site other than for your individual review and individual educational purposes, and the copyright ownership of such material is held by a third party, then you must secure the permission of such third party in order to use such material. If you are not a customer of idrawpro.com and wish to download and use any information contained in this Site other than for your individual review and individual educational purposes or in connection with your customer relationship or potential customer relationship with idrawpro.com, send a request with your proposed use to firstname.lastname@example.org so that the webmaster may evaluate your proposed use of idrawpro.com’s Site Content.
If the webmaster approves your request to use idrawpro.com's Site Content, you are granted permission to view, use, reproduce, copy and distribute documents within idrawpro.com's Site for the sole purposes specified in your Request form. You agree to all terms below:
1. Not to modify the documents, publications or graphics
2. Not to quote materials out of context
3. To retain and display the copyright notice of idrawpro.com on such Content
Idrawpro.com shall have the right to monitor use of this Site to determine compliance with these Terms of Service, revoke its consent at any time and you shall immediately cease any further use of the idrawpro.com Site Content. The foregoing consent does not include permission to copy the design elements, look and feel or layout of idrawpro.com's Site. Subject to the further terms set forth above, you assume all risks concerning the suitability and accuracy of the information within idrawpro.com's Site which you propose to use, subject to idrawpro.com's consent.
IDRAWPRO INC. and its affiliates make no representation or warranty about the services, including that the services will be uninterrupted or error-free, and provide the Services (including content and information) on an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, IDRAWPRO INC. and its affiliates disclaim any implied or statutory warranty, including any implied warranty of title, accuracy of data, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Limitation of Liability
You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is proprietary information protected by copyright or trademark unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms of Service or with the written permission of idrawpro.com. Nothing posted on this Site grants a license to any idrawpro.com trademarks, copyrights or other intellectual property rights, whether by implication, estoppel or otherwise.
Third Party Trademarks
Trademarks displayed on this Site not owned by IDRAWPRO INC. are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with Idraw, Inc. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any third party trademarks without the written permission of such third party that may own the trademarks. Your use of the trademarks, or any other Content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms of Service, is strictly prohibited. We ask that you respect these rights.
This Site may link to or be linked from other websites that are not maintained by, or related to, idrawpro.com. Idrawpro.com does not endorse, and is not responsible for, the content of any of those third-party websites.
Sales of Services
All sales of services are subject to idrawpro.com’s standard terms and conditions of sale, a copy of which is available upon request.
Idrawpro.com makes no representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States. Access to this site from countries or territories where such access is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
You agree that your use of this Site, this Agreement and any disputes relating thereto shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of New York. Any dispute relating to this Agreement shall be resolved solely in the state or federal courts located in New York City, New York.
An affiliate is anyone or anything that in any way manages, is managed by, or shares management with us.
A client/customer is someone using our site to purchcase services.
Shop drawings are produced by contractors and suppliers under their contract with the owner. The shop drawing is the manufacturer’s or the contractor’s drawn version of information shown in the construction documents. The shop drawing normally shows more detail than the construction documents. It is drawn to explain the fabrication and/or installation of the items to the manufacturer’s production crew or contractor's installation crews. The style of the shop drawing is usually very different from that of the architect’s drawing. The shop drawing’s primary emphasis is on the particular product or installation and excludes notation concerning other products and installations, unless integration with the subject product is necessary.
The shop drawings should include information for the architect and engineer to compare to the specifications and drawings. The shop drawing should address the appearance, performance, and prescriptive descriptions in the specifications and construction drawings. The shop drawing often is more detailed than the information shown in the construction documents to give the architect and engineer the opportunity to review the fabricator’s version of the product, prior to fabrication. References to the construction documents, drawings, and specifications assist the architect and engineer in their review of the shop drawings. Attachment of manufacturer’s material specifications, “catalog cut sheets,” and other manufacturer’s information may be helpful to accompany these drawings. Because shop drawings facilitate the architect’s and engineer’s approval of the product, they should be as clear and complete as possible.